Sunday 17 May 2015

Summer Plan & An Apple Man.

Hello Readers. I'm thinking I want to get back to the root of things. Charcoal, dirt, sweet kisses with sweet boys, and revisiting bluebird powder. I'm completely not drawn to abusers, it actually feels impossible for anyone to use me. I finally don't feel breakable. I can finally be me.

I feel happy.

This summer I want to work hard for an ethical company. Hike deep again, especially hit up the roller coaster on the Appalachian Trail. Get conditioned for next winter and ski some old lines. I want to pick up old adventures, anything that was taken by an abuser. I'm really digging working on my passions again. And ok, maybe find some sweet lovin' along the way ha!

Let's talk about a healthy diet of fruit. I asked Apple to meet me so I could explain some things. We saw eachother twice, stuff happend, and we broke it off. It was a bit more ceremonious than that. Apple broke it off back on Korean New Years, because I was emotionally unavailable. A couple weeks ago I reached out to him, wearing my little heart on my sleeve. We met up and eventually divulged summer wants/plans that put us in very different places.

After realizing all this we spent an afternoon together. It was probably the best time we shared. We knew how we felt, but understood our lives are plotted on different parts of the map. Shared a lot of ambitions, jokes, wished each other luck, and didn't say goodbye. I genuinely believe Apple is a good person. Whoever gets to hold hands with a grounded version of him, she'll be a lucky gal.

*Cheers*

No comments:

Post a Comment