Monday 29 May 2017

23AndMe

Hello Readers. I'm sure you're wondering why I'm suddenly posting again. My urge to know has really stirred up the past couple of months and I have quite exciting news too.

If you didn't know, Buzzfeed has a lot of DNA related videos. Ducky and I were watching The Try Guy's do their 23AndMe testing, and I looked up the company for the millionth time. But this time I bought it!! And so did my very supportive very white partner!!

LAST FRIDAY I SPIT IN A TUBE AND MAILED IT BACK!!

In 6-8 weeks we're going to find out how white my boyfriend is and if I'm a hapa. We're going to find out who my birthfather really was, genetically at least. I'm going to know if I have any registered relatives. I could have 6th, 7th, 8th cousins right here in Minnesota, or in the US, or home in Korea!

I am so excited and scare to finally know my genetic makeup. It'll be a shade I can't buy at Sephore

*Cheers*

No comments:

Post a Comment